Trustworthy Beijing Based China Tour Operator
Top Beijing Tour
Recommend Tours
Tour FAQ
  • 1.Select & Enquire
  • 2.Get a quote for tour
  • 3.Free for changing
  • 4.Confirm & Deposit
  • 5.Final Payment
Visa FAQ
1.What type of visa should I apply for my group?
You should apply for an individual visa. A group visa is usually applicable to an organized group which is arranged by tour companies in the originating country and in China. It requires the tourists to enter and exit the country at the same time as a group, and the Chinese Embassy in your country would ask for a special document that requires an official stamp from the tourism bureau in China.
2.Can I travel to Tibet independently?
China's official regulations prevent impendent travelers from traveling to Tibet. Beijingtourtop offers great Packages to Tibet and we will also take care of your Tibet travel permit. A China visa is required in addition to the Tibet travel permit.
3. Do I need a Chinese visa, and how do I get it ?
Foreign travelers to China are required to have a visa, except for travel in HongKong only. The China visa should be obtained in advance before you enter china. US citizens can stay in Hong Kong without a visa for up to 30 days.
Visas for leisure travel to China are quite easy to get, usually granted for a one month stay. Beijingtourtop will help you process your visa application after you have booked your trip to China with us. Detailed instructions and invitation letter will be sent to you upon receipt of your tour deposit.
Total 3